The forum's dead

Hey guys i've noticed that many of the forum's topics have posts more than 1,2,3 years old. What's the deal? Have i just stepped into the Tau Sigma subspace corridor? Because this forum does look like a derelict(no offense creators).

I know you guys(and presumably girls) all have lives, but you actually could spare five minutes to check out the forum. It's started rotting. :!exclaim:
Is this better?

Yes this place is obsolete. Redundant. What you think we don't have eyes? Do you have any bright ideas, Captain Obvious? :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yes this place is obsolete. Redundant. What you think we don't have eyes? Do you have any bright ideas, Captain Obvious? :P
Ok, OK, no need to get violently verbal. I just wanted to point out that it's kinda empty here. Sorry. :(
Is this better?

x2
We are always here....

Watching....
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Plotting....

Damn, I wasn't supposed to tell outsiders, sorry guys....
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

As long as it isn't is bags...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright