Sour Laundry

So, now that I'm living alone I have to put up with what I've got in my studentish apartment here. And I have no dryer to dry my clothes with, so I need some tips for laundry. I need to avoid that sour laundry smell that some clothes seem to retain after drying. What kind of products can I use in the rinse cycle to avoid that? Remember, I have no way to dry my clothes other than hanging them on a rack indoors.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I don't have Radiators. All heated flooring. As for Snuggles, well I'll try to find a fabric softener but gawd knows how I should translate that. :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

I don't have Radiators. All heated flooring. As for Snuggles, well I'll try to find a fabric softener but gawd knows how I should translate that. :P
dry it on the floor ?

dry it on the floor ?
That's what I was thinking, just crank up a section of the floor and be sure not to step on it accidentally....
Hmmm... You probably know more Korean than I do, so I am not going teach you what to say :D
I have a strange urge to make a Snuggles package by taking a template package, and sticking a bunch of random Asian characters on it...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Bah, use half a bottle, you're cloths will smell like SPring time so much that it will make Korea into a perpetual Spring country.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Ooo... A bottle of fancy looking stuff...
Correction- A bottle of fancy looking Korean stuff... :D
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦