Huh?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I DIY. Personally I don't trust any of them to get the job done.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

hmm... Lets give our eBay information to a web site that will allow someone to out bid somebody... Great...what's the world coming to?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

hmm... Lets give our eBay information to a web site that will allow someone to out bid somebody... Great...what's the world coming to?
Roanoke- "Hey, you!"

Random street guy- *puzzled face*

Roanoke- "Yeah, you!

Random street guy- "Who are you?

Roanoke- *Runs over* "You look like a mugger! Here, you'd better have this" *hands him wallet* "Theres some money in there, as well as my email adress and the password I use for a lot of things. Oh! Even better! My cards are all in there too! And that piece of paper I have with the pins and codes I use for them all on it! Happy spending on ridiculous items in my name! And see? You didn't have to beat me up or ask me through a possibly fraudulant website either. It just saves time cutting out the middleman, doesn't it?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

Idiot
He he he... just being a prick, ignore me :razz: