What's everyone up to?

It's almost the end of 2007 and I think we haven't done this in awhile -- asking how people are doing from the SG community in the past year. I have gone through a series of changes in 2007. Going back to school is one of the biggest events in 2007 for me. I don't know if it's a wise thing to do at this point of the my life because I am still feeling quite resistance to my new student lifestyle. For the moment, things at school aren't too bad apart from having a lot of work to accomplish and very little sleep. So, any exciting news on your end, new jobs, new partners or new organs? (the last one's a joke) :P

P/S

Greggy and Hunty, you told your stories in one of the threads but you're welcome to get into more details here if you like :D

I'm in Minnesota....still... but I did get a 5.1 headset a few weeks ago. I don't have many exciting thigns happen to me...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I'm unemployed, and my schools have botched the paperwork needed to re-enter for the spring semester, si I have to wait until August, likely, to go back to school for my masters degree :{

I'm studying Korean and Translation in Seoul, South Korea at university. Probably the biggest event of my life, let alone 2007. I worked for two years towards this goal and didn't seriously believe it could ever work considering the cost involved. It's a passion I have like no other I've experienced to learn (and hopefully one day master) this language and put it into a useful field. My future is not set in stone, sure, but I can at least say that I tried.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I'm studying Korean and Translation in Seoul, South Korea at university. Probably the biggest event of my life, let alone 2007. I worked for two years towards this goal and didn't seriously believe it could ever work considering the cost involved. It's a passion I have like no other I've experienced to learn (and hopefully one day master) this language and put it into a useful field. My future is not set in stone, sure, but I can at least say that I tried.
Are there Hot Chicks™?

Ah, I wondered why you chose Korea for uni.

As for me, not alot. Should be getting a new (old) car soon and hopefully my own gaffe sometime next year (finances permitting). Changed my job a few months ago but I'm uncertain if I want to keep at it. Maybe I can finally get some momentum in Max and persue that ?

Or how many people died because they did nothing for the previous couple of days... :p Though it may be beneficial to get the Koreans interested in D3... we could have a whole army of new D3 players! yay!
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I'm on a wireless connection right now, of which there are several around this area. I'll let you know the net situation later! ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!