Gandalf is the top one with the eyes, Merlin is a black one who is camera-shy :)
Aww, they are the cutest! Are they the docile type of kitten or more... natural?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Yup, they're litter box trained, and have a LOT of character :)

Merlin is the friendly one, he climbs into my lap for a fuss as soon as he wakes up, and once he's had his fuss he's off to play with Gandalf. The funniest thing about them is that they do everything together, even use the litter tray, we've had two cats from the same litter before, but they never really got on, though that was a brother and sister, and this is two brothers. The hard job is getting them to eat out of seperate bowls.

Gandalf is more stand-offish, but tends to be the more curious of the two, they play a game of 'dares' where they see who can get closest to the dog before running off to a hidey hole, Gandalf is winning so far.

Other than the occasional mad hour or two at 4am, they have fitted in pretty well, even though I have to keep half an eye on the computer with the side off to make sure they don't try to climb in, still, it's taught me to remember to turn off the computer when I go to bed :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

even though I have to keep half an eye on the computer with the side off to make sure they don't try to climb in, still, it's taught me to remember to turn off the computer when I go to bed :D

When my Manx is in, I have to keep watch too.
He will jump on my laptop if I don't keep an eye out.
You can tell when he is about to jump.
He gets in a cat-jumping position, shakes his but, then jumps. :)
But so far he has never gotten on my laptop. 8)
----Goober5000---- Fanclub member.