am looking for something that meets these demands:

1) laptop like keyboard
2) 6+ hours battery life
3) reliable and strong, im using this at school, so it needs to be crash proof.
4) portable, not dragable. +-A4 size
5) good, readable screen
6) an easy pc interface, serial or parralel, if possible USB
7) basic text editor, notepad style, and somekind of agenda.
8) somewhat available in europe.
9) not too expensive, but money isn't that important, i just want i want to know what's on the market.

i hope you can help me with this, i saw the Psion netbook, but nobody sells Psion anymore.

i looked up some old pages, and here's what i am hoping for:

http://www.psionteklogix.com/assets/dow ... ook_A4.pdf

but Psion doesn't sell in Europe any more, and service is kinda important. more exactly, if there isn't service in Holland or there is no real warranty, my mom won't let me think about buying it.

i really hope you can help me with this, because i don'tjust want to use this is a nice gadget, but since my handwriting is terrible, i'dlike to use it to take allmy notes, do my homework, and use it as an agenda too.

i copied this from other forums, but i would like your help too. i can;'t find anything like this,

Laptop - Notebooks AFAIK, don't have the option for PCMII Wireless or equiv connections. I can't express enough how much a Laptop is better for future upgrade such as wireless card - With a kit, you can run a router to your PC and Laptop, so you can have a connection to your internet on your laptop from anywhere around the house, or next door, etc.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Firstly though... I need cash...

Now where did it go? ???
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Laptop - Notebooks AFAIK, don't have the option for PCMII Wireless or equiv connections. I can't express enough how much a Laptop is better for future upgrade such as wireless card - With a kit, you can run a router to your PC and Laptop, so you can have a connection to your internet on your laptop from anywhere around the house, or next door, etc.
well, the Netbook has room for an Ethernet connection, and/or cell phone connection, so a WLAN device would go in one of those, and my school runs both WLAN and Ethernet, and i would use USB here. so connectivity is not the problem.