I only watch it for ship fights/closeups :p
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I have to agree with those who think that ST:N seemed more like a TV movie, it would have worked great as a 2-part story.

On a more personal note, I would have wished that there had been one of the Warbirds from TNG etc, they just had class, and if some of the recurring Romulan characters from TNG (Tomalok and Sela to be percise) had been in it.
'Take what you want, and pay for it.' - Cairhien saying

'Well, since the whole loaf won't be mine, I will settle for whatever slicers fall my way.' - Mazrim Taim

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Jesus, STN made Enterprise look canon.

Remans - wtf. Bringing in a new race in a motion picture just to kill them off is bad. They did this with the son'a somewhat, but it was more plausible. This is just retarded.

Scimitar - Cool ship. Where the #### did it come from again? Oh yeah, the remans. :sarcasm:

Shinzon - See Reman excuse. wtf. It's not like the Romulans have never tried treachery. it makes no sense for them not to use Shinzon to destroy the Federation.

Romulans - again, wtf? You'd think the Romulans, being the treacherous dogs they are, might be accustomed to treachery in their own ranks, more to the point, be prepared for it....

Data - WTF?

B4 - dude, ok. So Spiner don't want to play nomore, because he makes data look old. Yet, they make B4, which is a plot hole in his own right, thus making another real life plot hole, where Spiner is more or less forced to return to explain this ####, and thus, negate the whole reason for killing Data in the first place.

####, they should just write off Nemesis as an accident and quietly kick it to the side, like they did with that one Bond Movie.

####, saw it again tonight. Was even worse after I saw the 45 minutes they deemed too long to fit in the movie. including parts explaining that Beverly was leaving, Elaborating on Picards life and how he felt, and Introducing the new first officer

:wtf: Berman and that ghey Director fuct up everything..

Not impressed I take it ;o) hehehehehe

I'm pretty sure that was the last TNG movie anyhow, even if it wasn't meant to be, the scriptwriting and directing more or less saw to that. And I agree with the Data/B4 thing, it didn't hold with any of the series episodes, and it made the idea of Spiner writing himself out completely pointless.
Did Patrick Stewart direct any of the ST movies, only he directed probably one of the best Star Trek series episodes, I get the feeling he did insurection, but I'm not sure?

Flipside :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

I think Patrick Stewart over reacted a little about Nemesis' poor reception. He says he'll never go back to Trek again, well I think that's just silly. What about all the good times, and the good movies? Surely it would be easier to say "I would come back if it had new life "
The Expanse. Watch it!

Well, I have a feeling that he wasn't planning to go back to trek anyway, he's making a lot more cash as Xavier at the moment.
As for Nemesis, well, people wouldn't have been saying the film was useless if it wasn't useless ;)

Flipside :)

Well, I think the problem is that TNG has now got to the stage where the crew have seen it all before....
'oh look, a time loop. wow'
'gosh, a strange alien race...amazing'
etc....

There was one (and about only one) particuarly good episode of Star Trek TOS, the one with the Horta. and a similar one in TNG with another silicate based race, it was those episode, I think, that really capture what Gene Rodenberry was getting at with Star Trek.

He actually said he wasn't comming back? Jeez, I don't blame him, but it is a little harsh...

If I were him, I'd just say I won't do any more as long as berman and any non trekkie director have thier dirty, soiled, ghey hands on the script.