Hang in there! Be positive, it can help.. Be thankyou that's all you came out with.. :) I understand what it's like to be stuck in home for weeks on end.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Poor old HIG, as long as you have another weeks' supply of beer you have a weeks' further excuse.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Heh, it's just me trying to start too many things at once, need to take a more serial approach to life ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Ah. Yes I find that all the time. And you know what? I find myself creating a routine for myself each day, and if I don't do some of those things by the end of the day I end up feeling quite guilty.. I guess I should relax a bit!
The Expanse. Watch it!

And in other news, I'm having toothy problems again.
Too many sugar?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Heh, I've got to spend a fortune at the Dentist, I have a condition I can't pronounce which eats away at the enamel on my teeth and makes them crumble, so I need to get every single one of my teeth crowned in porcelain :(

By the end of this month, I will have 12 crowned teeth, and one to come out where a crown fell out ages ago.