Unberleverble! How the heck do you even start something like that?
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Wow! Very cool. It'd be pretty cool if we could actually see something like that in FS2. :D

Matter of fact, why don't you try playing around with it in FRED2? I definately think it would be worth it to see stuff like that in-game.

That looks pretty damn sexy.

Anyway, Joey_21... have you seen PSYCHO's planet PCX files? they look UTTERLY sexy, with city lights on the dark sides and stuff, I think he's actually using a couple in that render.
Yup. I do think so. More neat stuff like this needs to go into the game. :)

That looks pretty damn sexy.

Anyway, Joey_21... have you seen PSYCHO's planet PCX files? they look UTTERLY sexy, with city lights on the dark sides and stuff, I think he's actually using a couple in that render.
First of all awesome picture, just awesome.

Second: where can i get myu hands on those PCX files. i really would like to have them

Ok Ill try to get something together for that..... :D
Meanwhile I have 8 more planets I still need to convert to FSFormate stay tooned :)
You Got to be Psycho to use TS

Not bad ! But the sun "halo" looks like it's actually eating into the lunar/planet rather than reflecting on the surface.
The Expanse. Watch it!

You should definitely have some sort of atmosphere there. That blue is presumably water, which means a very thick atmosphere. :) Also, the relief on the orange planet is a bit much.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!