There are no fewer than FIVE helicopters hovering near my campus. It's really freaky. I found a camps cop, and he said an 18-wheeler ran into a subway two blocks away. :0 I haven't seen any pictures, or found anything online or in the news, but I'll keep you posted.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

12 Injured, Train Service Suspended After Accident In Newark
(Newark-WABC, April 15, 2003) — Subway service in Newark was suspended Tuesday afternoon after a truck hit a Light Rail New Jersey Transit train leaving a dozen people injured.
The collission sent the train, which was traveling from Newark to Bloomfield, reeling off the tracks at the Orange Street crossing in Newark Tuesday.

Official say 12 people were injured in the accident and at least six people were taken from the scene of the accident on backboards. The most serious injury was to a little girl standing near the door where the truck impacted, but officials say all of the injuries are considered non life-threatening.
So at least nobody was killed. That must have been one hell of a wreck.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!