Welcome to the Sectorgame BB, homes of Freespace 2 Sector, nTrap Sector, Twisted Infinities and the Wing Commander Battlegroup Serpant forums !

This place is now, (or will be very soon) open for use to all ! It has been around six months since Freespace 2 Sector and Sectorgame disappeared from the internet, due to a variety of problems - Which would probably take a long time to explain, so I'm not going to bother boring you all. Please read our rules below, then get posting and let's see how it goes. If you find any errors, problems, etc - Do contact [email protected] with the subject "Bug Report".

- You must be registered on these boards to post ! -

1 - No flamewars. People will disagree, and that's ok. However personal attacks and such are just not-cool, and will not be tollerated.

2 - No spam. The staff reserves the right to determine what constitutes spam, but we all pretty much know what it is.

3 - Keep the forums on topic. We have setup various sections for all purposes of discussion - When in doubt, use the General forum or post a message in the Feedback section letting us know your thoughts.

4 - Avoid religious and political discussions. These controversial conversations most always end in a flame war. Topics of this nature won't be tollerated. Remember this is a private public BB.

5 - Do not post links, information or anything relating to Warez. We do not condone warez. Also, do not post information or requests regarding warez and/or hacking software of any kind.

It should also be clearly evident what else is not allowed on a family-type community.

Please note we do not allow uploads of avatars.

Enjoy !

Edited By Hunter on Mar. 15 2003 at 18:39
The Expanse. Watch it!

why not making this rules more extended :D

something like this:

Code: Select all

Wing Commander Saga reserves the right to post changes to the Rules at any time without notice. Users are responsible for regularly checking this page for such changes. Continued use of the Forums after such changes are posted constitutes acceptance of these Rules as modified from time to time. By completing the registration process you signify that you have read and agree to abide by the following rules, policies and disclaimers. 1. Do NOT post personal information such as your phone number, home address, ICQ number or e-mail address. 2. You must post your message in the appropriate Forum. Failure to do so may result in your message being moved or deleted without notice to you. 3. You will not use inappropriate or offensive language, or attack other Forums users in any way. Posts containing inappropriate words will be caught in an automatic word filter. 4. You will not use the Forums to post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racist, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or otherwise in violation of any law. For the purposes of these Rules, “material” shall include text, graphics, video, audio, and any kind of programs. 5. You will not use the Forums to post advertisements, spam messages, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations of any kind. 6. You will not use the Forums to impersonate others. 7. You will not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. 8. You will only post materials that you are legally permitted to distribute electronically. You will not post any material which is copied, plagiarized, or infringes the proprietary rights of any third party (including copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights). This will not post any published works, in whole or in part, notwithstanding that you credit the original author. 9. The postings on the Forums do not reflect the views of Wing Commander Saga its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies. Wing Ccommander Saga does not warrant the accuracy or truth of any posting and is not responsible for its content. 10. You are solely responsible for the material you post in the Forums, and you will fully indemnify and hold harmless Wing Commander Saga, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their officers and directors, with respect to any claims, demands, losses, suits, liability or damages, including without limitation legal costs and expenses, incurred as a result of such posted material, notwithstanding that we receive prior notice of the same. 11. Wing Commander Saga, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates hereby disclaim all liability for any materials posted in the Forums, regardless of the nature of such materials and regardless of whether we are notified that such materials are objectionable. 12. Wing Commander Saga reserves the right to remove any material from the Forums or chat rooms at any time if it determines that such removal is necessary in its sole and absolute discretion. However, failure to remove any material does not signify Wing Commander Saga's endorsement of it. 13. Wing Commander Saga reserves the right to monitor the Forums and chat rooms to ensure compliance with the Rules. In the event that the Rules are violated by a user, Wing Commander Saga may take any action it deems necessary, including suspension or termination of a user’s Forums or chat room privileges. 14. Wing Commander Saga reserves the right to disclose the personal information of any user if compelled to do so by a third party in the course of legal or enforcement proceedings. 15. Material posted in the Forums is for your own personal, non-commercial home use and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, broadcast or e-transmitted without Wing Commander Saga’s prior written consent. You will not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in the Forums or chat rooms.

I think its the traffic KT, or some other thingy. Anyhow, click the "Emoticons" help card when posting a topic - You'll see plenty more of smilies ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Greetings all :welcome:

Wow, this has been a while... :)

[Edit]Woo, look at all my fancy "spam me" buttons...[/Edit]
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I think I'm beginning to like this place, more active than most BB's, more like a chat room :)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Too much level work for one day for me, got my mock SATS tomorrow :p Wish me luck!

YARRR!!!

Welcome back, all! I never got around to spa-errrr.... posting on the pre-incarnate F2S, but I guess I'll participate now. :p

Can I nitpick?

{nitpick} The forum color scheme is really hard on the eyes - there's not much contrast between the colors, which makes browsing the forums an eye-squinting task as opposed to something fun. Might wanna look into improving that. :) {/nitpick}
I intend to remain senile as long as I can.

Well I could darken the "grey" areas and brighten the text so they dont fade too much, but overall it has to match the graphical approach. Lemme see !
The Expanse. Watch it!