well, we have a thread for the best alien species, so here's one for the best individual alien.

my vote goes to Delenn, from Babylon 5. she's just the right mix of philisophical idealism and kick-ass.
"We should all make it out of this alive...if we don't die first."
Mike Fuchida

Oooh - tough call. There are plenty of cool ones.

1st place goes to Yoda - funny, philosophical and one hell of a sabrer. Second is tied though - Grand Admiral Thrawn and Anubis from SG1 (though he's only just started to pop up down here - very cool so far though).
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

I would have to say Rygel, from Farscape. Come on, cute or what lol :p

Also, Garak from Deep Space Nine. The most shady persona from any Sci-Fi, and he's so good sometimes you don't even see it !
The Expanse. Watch it!

Zaphod Beeblebrox, the hoopiest frood this side of Betelgeuse. :D
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

What about Ra?

Anyway, I like Chronos, Yu and Heru'ur much more. :D

Oh, my fave sci-fi aliens? I'd say Teal'c and Jonas from SG1. Teal'c is just... generally kickass, and its funny whenever he does something "human" but does it so it stands RIGHT out. And Jonas is technically an alien, and I just think he's great, something about him I like. Especially on his eating habits. *dips chip into chocolate milkshake and eats* hmmmm...
Owner of:
http://www.anime-haven.org
http://www.kitsluts.com

yeah, Teal'c and Jonas are awesome too. i think one of the best lines was from the episode where Teal'c and O'Neil are stuck in the time loop, and Teal'c keeps getting hit by the door:

Junior Officer: "I'm so sorry sir!"
Teal'c: "You have said that on many occasions. Perhaps next time I will not be so forgiving."
"We should all make it out of this alive...if we don't die first."
Mike Fuchida

Jonas is gonna take a beat seat in S7, I still WAY prefer Daniel Jackson and am GLAD he is returning for Season 7 !

Edited By Hunter on April 01 2003 at 09:13
The Expanse. Watch it!