Uhh...if you want a guy with a low voice, then I'm it. I've been told that I sound like a 30-40 year old...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I've done stuff for Blaise in the past (Shrouding the Light, Derelict SCP), and I'd be happy to take on something else.

However, if you'll allow me a moment of self-pimpage, the Voice Acting forum at HLP is probably your best bet. ;)
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

I did the narration for my Tips video and everyone thought i had a good voice... So here i am.

However, i just had a sore throat and i lost my voice today, so no voice acting for a good 5-7 days, ok? :D
Erik McClure

I "acted" in that vid, though I sounded retarded....
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

WF, I'd bet that there are at least ten mods out there that would kill to have you help them out with voice work. Unfortunately, the fairer sex is severely under-represented when it comes to the FS2 VA pool. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens