So we had n number of pages to show if you take a Jug with a massive blind spot, shove a destroyer in said blindspot, said destroyer wins ?

this is why I can't be arsed with HLP these days........ :/

That and absolutely noone adknowledged my proof of the situation, and i'd bet my life that trashman didnt have any sort of hard drive crash, he'd be complaining like f### about models he lost and stuff.

Plus, people are still arguing that a disabled ship cant jump, when they are clearly wrong and they take no time to verify the fact.

That and absolutely noone adknowledged my proof of the situation, and i'd bet my life that trashman didnt have any sort of hard drive crash, he'd be complaining like f### about models he lost and stuff.

He, um, actually made a thread about it...

Trashman did suffer a hard drive crash (and most of his flying bricks went down with it) but what bothers me is that he doesn't have the mission, yet has the screenshot. We established long ago that his "proofs" are absolutely useless, since he edits his tables and such to trashmanverse rules.

I think he needs to have a "pwoof" moment, a la Kazan.

He did have a crash. I knew about that before but the fact is that it would take about 2 minutes to put together a mission like that. He spent more time arguing with me as to why he shouldn't put one together.

As I said on the thread I wanted him to put the mission together so that he wouldn't come out with crap like "You placed the Orion incorrectly. It should be in position X not position Y"
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

[Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [Mind Games]