HLP and GW seem to be at least temporarily down. First it was just HLP, then GW... both give connection time-out on browsers.

Also, neither DNS answers to ping. IP number ping answered a little while longer than the DNS addresses, but now it timeouts as well

So what's going on? ISP problem? Too much load? Server problem? Bandwidth problem? :?

HLP and GW seem to be at least temporarily down. First it was just HLP, then GW... both give connection time-out on browsers.

Also, neither DNS answers to ping. IP number ping answered a little while longer than the DNS addresses, but now it timeouts as well

So what's going on? ISP problem? Too much load? Server problem? Bandwidth problem? :?
The BSG demo probably killed them :)

At first I thought it was a problem only of my connection, but now seeing this... *insert shaking smile, I don't have too much time to browse the smilies database*

I remember when the Operation Flashpoint Editing Center crashed... 4 months or so before server was restored... *other shaking smile*
"Steadfast" project member

Also HLP is back!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: it lasted only shortly... now I can't get back no more... I was posting on the announcements that Kal's new job reminds me of BlackWolf's attempted coup :lol:
"Steadfast" project member

WB guys, for as long as it lasts...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright