fs2netD is down too. infact, it was down yesterday after 4:00 PM.
FS2NetD has gone down with GW because it's hosted on GW. And HLP shares GW's server...
"Steadfast" project member

Rawr!
All some sites ever seem to do these days is just go down, people would think that the community is slowly fading away...
You guys have a lot more people still working on projects than Descent does, so when you have as few people playing and modding for it, then you can get sympathy from me :razz:
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Umm, its been awhile since the last time it went down.
Must be having trouble with the server, arg.. :(

(edit) Well then, it gives me a reason to post here. :)
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

I should do something about that user title! :P

Uh I can't access the SCP site either - Also on the same server??
Nah, it's just really really really slow.

MatthewPapa is out of town and so he wasn't aware that the server was offline. I've e-mailed him and he is going to figure out what's up with it. It's offline even for me though, which means that it is some sort of hardware issue.

With any luck it will be something simple and they can get it back up and going in short order.

Thanks for the heads up. I have actually loaded up the forum page on two wierd occasions, but couldn't navigate beyond that. For all I know, it may have just been stuff stuck in the cache.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos