I'd be asking you right now if it wasn't for the pesky issue of texturing a Vasudan pilot.
Oof. I tried that at one point. The way I was doing it, though, was all wrong. I think it would have worked out better for me to just draw the character itself, rather than using images of various angles...

Well, if you actually need missions I could help. Since I can't do anything more with SA until Sesq shows up again.
Is this offer still open? I have stuff almost ready, now.....

Sure. I'm just about done with my mini-project, still waiting on Sesq to reappear.
Ooh, exciting. Give me, er, till Monday or something and I'll jimmy up a WIP pack then. Still need to fix an annoying visibility bug.

Actually Aldo, I was thinking, I wouldn't mind getting a hand on some of your models for use in D3. Although it doesn't much care for high-polys - So do you have a list of your stuff anywhere? :)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Actually Aldo, I was thinking, I wouldn't mind getting a hand on some of your models for use in D3. Although it doesn't much care for high-polys - So do you have a list of your stuff anywhere? :)
Errrrrr......nope. I tend to delete everything once it gets past its sell by date.