WF, aren't you supposed to get braces when your a kid? I thought you were over 20. ;)
Yeah, teenagers, most commonly. I couldn't find a good doctor who's skillful enough to fix my canine without tooth extraction. I have been researching the options for braces and met a good orthodontist a couple of years ago. After a thorough thought and fanancial planning, I decided to go for it. I was feelig uncomfortable and often in pain for the first three month, unable to sleep well, didn't feel right about the metal in my mouth, my teeth were feeling weak, my gum was always sore...

Anyway, I only get a sore painful mouth once a month now whenever I get an adjustment.

And Steve is correct, there are more adults getting braces these days and I being one of them :D

Yeah. Wisdom teeth are at least the one set you can afford to lose. I've already had to have one set 'trimmed' to stop them cutting into the side of me gub....and still waiting on another one coming in.

Age 23, and not wise :D

Aw... poor Roky *hug* You should get them fixed before they get rotten deep into the roots. It will be very nasty.
that makes me feel much better :|

Aw... poor Roky *hug* You should get them fixed before they get rotten deep into the roots. It will be very nasty.
that makes me feel much better :|
Ach shush, Gumshy