I'm going to stab my stupid f#####g Ecology Lecturer

f#####g sheep shagging kiwi ###! I did the best f#####g experiment write up I've done since coming to uni (And I've done writeups in the past where I've gotten 9/10) and this f#####g useless ### gives me 23 f#####g percent. Now, I can admit there may have been mistakes here and there and yes, it was a tad late, but neither of those factors justifies docking me 77 f#####g percent. And now, in all likelyhood, I'm likely going to have to repeat this stupid f#####g unit in addition to having this knob jockey for another incredibly difficult unit next f#####g semester.

The worst part iss that this f#####g w#nk#r is so obsessed with the one f#####g publication that's willing to publish his boring, unoriginal shite (I've read his papers, they're rubbish) that he makes our entire class totally disregard the established Curtin referencing and layout rules to follow the dictates of this f#####g Austral Ecology journal, despite the fact that everyone was forced to sit through the mind numbing agony that was "Communication Studies) in first year so that we knew how to write in the established f#####g style. But no. Mr Arse Bandit First Year Useless foreigner from a second rate piece of s### micro country thinks he knows better than the instituion that is not only employing him but actually occasionally produces cogent, useful research that someone, somewhere might actually give a flying f### about.

Ass raping, dickbandit stick f#####g sheep molesting ###!
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Why wont the forum let me call this sphincter licking peter puller a ### like he truly f#####g is?
"peter puller" ?

and doesn't he have to, you know, stick a syllabus or somethin' ?

Not happy, then. Well, I can understand that. Just take it up with your student counsellor (I'm assuming you'll have one; I did, even though I never talked to him once).

Go straight to the dean. That's exactly what we did when we had a problem with a lecturer.

He was really s### at his job. He moved far too fast for anyone to keep up with him and then got upset when no one could answer his questions because we were all struggling to even write down what he was saying let alone understand it.

From what I understand he was raked over the coals something cronic for it.

The dean is responsible for the quality of the teaching in his department. If you have a legitimate complaint and can get lots of your classmates to back you up you should be able to get something done about this.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

[Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [Mind Games]

the old man is a HR executive at a college and has had to fire one guy (aka let him/her go) 'cos every student in his/her class failed a course.

presumeably none of them stopped to complain.....

I sense a little disquiet in you ;)

And I agree, if you're being marked down for work that is correctly presented according to the way you were taught by that Uni, then it shouldn't be marked down, especially if the teacher is playing favourites rather than sticking to the recommended texts.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos