Greetings Everyone!

Anyone remember me? I have finally returned, wa HA! I missed you guys.... :mrgreen:

*waves* And hello to everyone I haven't met yet! :glasses1:

Lesse, anything of importance.... well, I have graduated from college and I'm awaiting fall to go back to school.... I'm practically bored out of my mind 24/7 (job searching SUCKS) and... Oh yes! I now play D3 online, huzzah! I'm not a pro by any means but I ain't necessarily a rookie either... I can pull of moves if I have to... Usually AFTER I get my butt halfway blown up.... :dodgy: But hey! That's the fun of it all. I frequent Abend 2 the most and so far have only played Anarchy... I'm still getting the guts up to play CTF... I'm hesitant because there's more of a structure there (teams) and I don't KNOW anyone, per se, to ask, "Hey, could you like, help me out here so I know what to do?" O_o

>_> That probably sounds silly but I prefer to know what I'm doing when attempting something for the first time... Oh, I go by the name of Starath in D3 in case anyone cares... :D

Woooow, Sectorgame got another makeover again! Looks nice! :thumbleft:

I dunno how often I'll be around, but hopefully I won't die off for several months again.... 8-[

--Starfire :mrgreen:
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

Welcome back Starfire. Good to have another girl on the board again, Especially one who is into Transformers and Beast Wars. :)
Cue smutty comments and OMG U R HOT type verbosity.

Cue smutty comments and OMG U R HOT type verbosity.
There are times when I find you people depressing...

...you're supposed to save those until you're sure she likes it here and won't leave.

<,< >,>
Ah, but in your heart of hearts* you know I'm right.

*What the hell does that mean, anyways? 'Heart of hearts'? Why plural? why in? - we're not bloody Matryoshka dolls

XD Heee! *return-glomps Hunter* Hiya Hunter!!! Hi again Flipside!

Yaaaay someone remembers my obessions! *gives Kara a cookie* Well done! :wink: Yes, I am a BW and Transformer fan, now and forevermore! *cough* But I shouldn't get started on that or I'll babble for eternity.... :3

*waves back at Wild* Nice to meet you too! Are there other girls 'round here or are we the only ones? :badgrin:

And any "smutty" comments will be met by a poke with my pet lobster Killer. Nyah. :razz:

By the way, do any of you guys play D3 online? I'm always up for a battle if anyone's bored, but, umm... like I said, I ain't no pro so PLEEZ be nice to me if you are... At the very least I'm good for target practice... sometimes... >_>

--Starfire :mrgreen:

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

Aha... I see. ::wink: