but UK heat feels quite different (especially in London) because the way our towns and houses are designed.
Do tell...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

but UK heat feels quite different (especially in London) because the way our towns and houses are designed.
Do tell...
Less humid, I think. Although up north we don't get the same temperatures anyways.

Oh... I see...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Get yourself a ton of little refridgerators! From what I was told, it'll produce more heat than coolness so...
-Steven Wright

Get yourself a ton of little refridgerators! From what I was told, it'll produce more heat than coolness so...
And a nice electric bill on top of it all!

aww. electric bills, don't worry, all you need is money and that'll be taken care of :p .
you can't rent out the space, the doors have to be open...
-Steven Wright

Ah, that's nothing, it was 294 here!

That'd be in Kelvins!
-Steven Wright

Well, it rained last night, but already the temps creeping back up...
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos