Oh? We've been having miserable rain all week, and when the rain went away, there was strong, cold gusts of wind.

Sucks.

May I suggest an air conditioner? You dont need a license for those out there in engerland, do you? I know you need a license for a TV for some odd reason there, right?

Yeah, we need a license for a TV, but not for AC, however, renting/buying AC's in the UK costs a fortune :(

Worst part is, you have to keep the windows open for air circulation, which means I currently have 2 months and about 50 little midge things flitting around my room :(
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

This is the UK remember, we usually don't need mosquito screens ;)

I'd say it's about around 25'C maybe warmer, but the humidity isn't helping.

Methinks we are going to be in for a ding-dong of a Thunderstorm in the next few days.

Yup, in fact they're very hard to get hold of here, despite the fact that people complain about the lack of them every year. I think the problem is, although they are needed, it's only for about 2-3 months a year, so companies don't see the point in stocking them.

Even with them, bugs'll find a way in. I have the misfortune of having my room be a former porch, so the floor isn't totally sealed. You'd never know it... except for the occasional spider... or centipede... or flying pain in the ass... or... whatever that I find in here freaking me the hell out at odd hours of the night.

I stopped looking long ago. Better to not see them.

LOL, save up your clams and get the floor redone.

I HAVE AN IDEA! Get yourself a ton of those little small refridgerators! and set them all up in your room! You might have to rewire a few tings to make sure you don't trip a circuit breaker... >.>
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

LOL, save up your clams and get the floor redone.

I HAVE AN IDEA! Get yourself a ton of those little small refridgerators! and set them all up in your room! You might have to rewire a few tings to make sure you don't trip a circuit breaker... >.>
Fridges don't actually cool rooms down. In fact if anything they heat the room up. Unless you have some way to connect the radiator pipes out of the room you're on a loosing proposition there.

Flip. Do what I threatened to do a couple of years ago. Sleep in the car with the air conditioning on :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

[Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [Mind Games]

lol, tha's work too...

Aww.. my plan wouldnt' work? grr.... well, you could order a bathtub and a big ice cuse, set the ice cube in the bath tub, an dwhen if finally melts you can take a bath that should cool you off alot, and prevent you from making offspring...ah well.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

It doesn't bother me as much, and my room can hit 30c around bedtime. An Aussie might come along and say "Thats nothing", but UK heat feels quite different (especially in London) because the way our towns and houses are designed.

Looking forward to the thunderstorm. Might take some snapshots.

Btw the water shortage is probably gonna be severely affected by this dry weather..
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yeah the weather is crazy. I quite enjoy the temperature over the weekend -- pretty cool (around 70F) and partially sunny (although we had a few thunder storm earlier last week).
Cheekybum & Junior