well...

....I guess it had to happen eventually.....Went out this morning to go get some breakfast before the England game and my car door is sitting wide open. s###. Apparently someone forced my window down about 3/4 of an inch and opened the door of my car.Window wont roll back up so, gonna have to go fix that. 200$ face off of my radio, gone, about 75 CDs, gone. There's an IPOD, a 30$ NYMets Hat, 45$ sunglasses, and 120$ pair of shoes sitting in the passenger seat untouched. Now is it just me or were fuckups pretty stupid? You cant really do anything with a radio face unless you have the actual deck right? and out of the CDs stolen maybe 4 werent just burned by me. Glad they didnt touch my exspenisve s###. Still pretty upset, but I guess its not as bad as it could of been...
:smash:
:flag45:

or you oculd somehow position a laser pointer so when they're ripping off your car it's pointed at their forehead and a little message that says that they're about to join the people in the cemetary.... Just an idea >.>

(BTW... how in the heck has Grug gotten 1469 posts?! I've been here at least 3 times the length and I"m stil below 1000...)
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright