Total votes: 1 (11%)
Just a bit shorter
Total votes: 3 (33%)
Same height
Total votes: 1 (11%)
Little bit taller (No votes)
Very tall, but not crazy
Total votes: 2 (22%)
So tall I can only kiss them laying down! (No votes)
Total votes: 9

Dunno.. Too young always seems a bit immature, no matter how physically mature they may be. So around the same age is good for me.
The Expanse. Watch it!

The problem presented with "eyeing up" though, is that people (girls 110% in particular) look a lot older than they are, and some are older than they look. So it's really difficult! The question is, what are the morals of looking at a girl who is 23, then another who is 15? Sure, you don't know how old either is - But you'd look, regardless, cause it's... natural? I dunno. It's all so confusing! For me though, since I've never (and prolly never will) dated anyone based on looks, I'm sure I won't run into any problems!
The Expanse. Watch it!

Hmmm, you actually have a point. A lot of girls do look older for most times, compare to guys at the same age. But I think most guys catch up quite fast in their 20s :D

About looking, we all look. Maybe not for the same reason but we are just human and it's in our nature to look :D
Cheekybum & Junior

And how old are you?? That's not unusual. I think some women are actually more attractive around that age :D
25. Not far off I guess. And you know what thewy say. Can't beat experience.

LoLs.

Well I prefer a little bit shorter or more so. Yet even my current gf is a fairly similar height if only a fraction shorter. (unless she's wearing high heels)

With age it doesn't really matter (besides the obvious minors thing). As long as someone has got a good personality its workable. :)

I like an intelligent mind, mature, but not afraid of having a little fun with a good sense of humour.

Stupidity for me is a real turn off. Tis why I look at girls like Jessica Simpson or someone and go sure she's hot, but christ she's as dumb as a mule.
Repulses me. =/
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

LoLs.

Well I prefer a little bit shorter or more so. Yet even my current gf is a fairly similar height if only a fraction shorter. (unless she's wearing high heels)

With age it doesn't really matter (besides the obvious minors thing). As long as someone has got a good personality its workable. :)

I like an intelligent mind, mature, but not afraid of having a little fun with a good sense of humour.

Stupidity for me is a real turn off. Tis why I look at girls like Jessica Simpson or someone and go sure she's hot, but christ she's as dumb as a mule.
Repulses me. =/
I'll second that entire post, though actually I've been single for 6 months :P
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

LoLs.

Repulses me. =/
I have to third what Grug said, the whole thing. I know of some girls that would be considered good looking by a majoirty of the guys in the High school I"m in. Trouble is that I"m willing to bet that they're dumb as a sack of hammers...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

What about age? Anyone?
Beyond the sort of obvious issues of legality and dodginess, I'd say it's mental age/maturity that matters.
That's deep *wondering what mental age/ maturity was Steve talking about*

25. Not far off I guess. And you know what thewy say. Can't beat experience.
Gee, I have never heard of that. What kinda experience are we talking here, because if it's about cooking I think you might get dissapointed. Not all women cook and being older does not mean they can cook better. It's ashame actually that most people do not know how to cook or cook properly nowadays.

Within five years of my own.

EDIT: Ultimately though it comes down to whether I enjoy spending large amounts of time with them or not, regardless of everything else.
True. I think that's very important -- partners wanting each other's company and enjoying the time when they are together.

What about age? Anyone?
Beyond the sort of obvious issues of legality and dodginess, I'd say it's mental age/maturity that matters.
That's deep *wondering what mental age/ maturity was Steve talking about*
It can be summed up as 'not dumb'.

Or, also, not vapid, which is similar but usually more physically obvious.
LoLs.

Repulses me. =/
Tsch. What you need, is a ugly, dumb, fat chick with the mental age of 8. So, Jade Goody?