Total votes: 1 (11%)
Just a bit shorter
Total votes: 3 (33%)
Same height
Total votes: 1 (11%)
Little bit taller (No votes)
Very tall, but not crazy
Total votes: 2 (22%)
So tall I can only kiss them laying down! (No votes)
Total votes: 9

What kinda height do you like your partner?

It just occured to me, I've seen lots of things that some people don't give a second thought - But I do. I see couples sometimes, where the guy is really tall and the girl is really small - and where the girl is really tall, and the guy is... shorter... And sometimes just the same height. It seems to vary! But for me, I never had a preference before... Though I have to admit, I don't much care for girls as tall as me (I'm about 188cm) but I think I'd feel funny dating a girl who is like 140cm! I mean, people would think you were dating a minor! But what does it matter what people think? Anyway, what is your preference? Do you like your girl/guy to be the same height, shorter, taller, what? Keep in mind this has no bearing on body! I mean, girls can have nice breasts if they are 180cm or 150cm :P

Guys *usually* go for shorter girls, and girls usually go for taller guys. I remember reading somewhere that this combination has the "highest" success rate in relationships (short girl/tall guy). Who does those kinda surveys anyway?
The Expanse. Watch it!

I had to vote tiny to keep Sharon happy ;)

Seriously though, I'm really not bothered, it's all academic if you plan to grow old together anyway ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Umm, I always want to be a couple of inches taller. Where in particular? My legs. Just a couple more inches :D

As for partner, I like tall guys. I like that he is still taller than me when I wear 3 inches heels. Anyway, the height is not so important (but ideally taller). To me personality and look are the first couple of things I am interested :D
Cheekybum & Junior

That's the spirit.
Nah, desperation mate :D

to be honest, I kind of moved away from the whole physical attaction thing a while back. Not that I'd go out with a pure munter (hey, I am only human), but ultimately it's what's in the noggin that counts. Some of the most attractive girls at uni (ok, a girl; it was a CS course....) I've known were attractive because they were smart, after all.

True. And sometimes attraction develops AFTER you get to know someone.
I think proper attraction only happens that way, to be honest, although I always figured sometimes the whole platonic relationship thing is more appealing, because it's less likely to all end in tears.

Mind you, it's the whole apparently unrequited thing that's a bugger.