Back to the football :wink: The USA didn't do too well, did they? Hmmm?
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Back to the football :wink: The USA didn't do too well, did they? Hmmm?
I nearly pissed myself laughing, I did. Especially after Kazans' antics.

Poor lad; he really does make an arse of himself sometimes. :D

*puts hand on stomach and chuckles heartily*
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

:lol:

Wow. I'd give him a warning, but he'd probably flip out at me too.
I was wondering why hadn't he received warning from any admin. He sure does get upset very easily and swear a lot.

He's Kazan, feels he has a right to be obnoxious because he's pretty intelligent. Yet fails to see the the oxymoron in that very stance ;)

Yup, we could meet up for a day out in Central London later on in the Summer, I'll try to talk Sharon into coming along, either way, I'll certainly be there :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

I was wondering why hadn't he received warning from any admin. He sure does get upset very easily and swear a lot.
You clearly haven't been around HLP long enough. Kazan's out of the ordinary behavior is having a cool head.

So yeah. the US isn't a soccer power. Most of us don't understand it properly anyway.

He's Kazan, feels he has a right to be obnoxious because he's pretty intelligent. Yet fails to see the the oxymoron in that very stance ;)

Yup, we could meet up for a day out in Central London later on in the Summer, I'll try to talk Sharon into coming along, either way, I'll certainly be there :)
Yay, I am happy to hang with you and kj. Having Sharon around is a bonus and will make me happier :D *I hope I will not scare her off*

You clearly haven't been around HLP long enough. Kazan's out of the ordinary behavior is having a cool head.

So yeah. the US isn't a soccer power. Most of us don't understand it properly anyway.
Well, I do not remember the rules either (not that I remember rules for other games), but I think it's more fun to watch footie than golf.

About Kazan, if what he has now is a cool head, then I have gotta say I am glad that I was not around when he was a volcano. Can't stand loud angry people.