True, I find most of our tabloids pretty contemptible to be honest, a fat, drunk racist idiot is probably a very good discription of a lot of them.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

You'll find him kipping on your front door :P
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Hehehe, we could arrange that, though Beleyheath is a fair way from me, since I'm up in Enfield.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Yeah, you could if you're lucky :P

Speaking of nurse, how are you feeling Mr. Hunter?

I am glad about helping a friend last week. He felt soreness on his arm and asked me to help take a look at it. I performed a simple physical examination on his arm and noticed a fluid bump. So I sent him to the ER to get ultrasound and it turned out that he had fluid leakage in his arm. Doc told him that he would have to get a surgery. It's not certain that if it was caused by a vascular or a nerve damage. Hopefully, it's the first one because the latter could be quite serious and complicated.

I am just happy that I did something helpful :D He called and told me this morning that his arm started showing bruises and probably had to get operated soon. He's waiting for results from further testing.
Last edited by Wild Fragaria on Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, that's a result!

Btw, it's just plain and simple Hunter ;)

And I'm feeling more or less ok, aside from the occaisonal ache in my side, and the odd bit of heartburn now and again (or stuff related to it).
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yes. What of it?
Because kj lives in Bexleyheath and I always visit there :D We should hang out next time when I am in town. Flip too and Sharon :D
Yep. If you know Mayplace Raod East that's where I live :)

I don't actually go into Bexleyheath itself that often. I food shop in Crayford and any other shoping generally involves a 20 minute trip to Bluewater instead :)

I do find it funny that I've been on this board for over 3 years and never realised how close I live to you Hunter :) I thought Flipside was probably the closest person to me :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

[Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [Mind Games]

I don't actually go into Bexleyheath itself that often. I food shop in Crayford and any other shoping generally involves a 20 minute trip to Bluewater instead :)
Best not buy a hoody then, they'll send the anti-terror police round your way.