Beers chilled and ready. Come on England! etc.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Well its 3 points, but the play was still a little.... rubbish.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

It was clinically dull. Paraguay were simply too defensive for the entire 1st half, to be of any value in judging englnd of course, but even then both sides and the match were pish compared to yesterdays' fare.

You'd think we won 10-0 looking at the yobbo's down here in Bexley. On my journey out, I saw a total of 4 police cars, 2 police vans (which appeared to be onboard a halted bus) and 340,232,999 flags.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I only found out we won by being told sold in a phone call from Scotland....

Says a lot about my interest in Football ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

How do i tell the difference between the boring scoreless games and the exciting scoreless games? And why does the clock count up?
Safety not Guaranteed

Yeah, I heard similar complaints about how 'badly' England won.
I was quite funny, actually. there was some english guy in the pub who started shouting...something (actually, he'd been screaming at the TV the entire match) when the full time whistle blew...... and was promptly downed out by a pub-wide chorus of "you're shite, and you know you are"

Well, I think, in part, it's the whole problem in this country that being 'proud to be English' is automatically interpreted as 'A member of the BNP', which is utterly ridiculous, considering a lot of people are 'Proud to be English' who would be persecuted by the BNP.

That means that the moment people actually get a chance to wave George crosses and show some support for their country they go absolutely stupid :(
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Well, I think, in part, it's the whole problem in this country that being 'proud to be English' is automatically interpreted as 'A member of the BNP', which is utterly ridiculous, considering a lot of people are 'Proud to be English' who would be persecuted by the BNP.

That means that the moment people actually get a chance to wave George crosses and show some support for their country they go absolutely stupid :(
From a Scottish perspective, it's simply down to the English media constantly being obsessed with, well, England. Which is fine for England games, but when the first mention of England comes at 4:22 in Poland versus Ecuador, it begins to really grate. It's a bit like having one of those stereotypical big fat fans, pissed, with no t-shirt and having had too much beer, yelling complete shite behind you at a match. It's wholly justifiable, but it's still incredibly annoying.