Going nuts on HLP....

Sorry 'bout that all, but I just think there are some thought patterns we should avoid at ALL costs.

I'm not Christian, I'll be the first to admit, but I did have Christian values taught to me, and being a Christian is more than simply reading the Book. You have to struggle to understand and live by what it taught. It's not easy, but no-one said it would be. The Bible was the story of Christs' struggle against his own 'Human' instincts. Our lives are the same story.

It's difficult to stand by your own Morals when the chips are down, but if we dont, then we throw away everything we stand for. That's why I'm so vehement about this. It can't be stressed enough.

Whether I agree with the War or not is immaterial, the fact remains that we are supposed to represent a fair and just society that abhors having to kill to achieve its goals, not gloat over them.

Yup, I agree. I don't think it has to be 'Christian' morals, anyways; there's a basic common sense to the whole morality thing IMO (which is why I think it'd be adopted by religion etc etc).

It was the thread about Zarqawi, I went a bit ballistic when JetMechJr expressed 'Joy' at the fact it took him 10 minutes to die after the forces had got there.

Nothing really 'terrible' as such, but still, pretty erm.....determined...stuff for me :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos