obsessed with random crap

I've always been a strange one I admit and have been proud of. Yet lately even I begin to worry about certain... idiosyncrasies of mine.

It started a while back with just randomly throwing "batman" into a conversation. Without any relevance or intentional meaning. Just curious as to the others reaction and then my own.

After batman it was purple wheels. Then the two together. Then orange juice. Then those three together. Finally, the latest one is Pineapple, and that Pineapple is evil, that it makes me do bad things. Yeah...

So yeah, dunno what I expect, realistically I just wanted to see my own name at the front of a new topic again but I assure you the above is real. I do it in RL and my friends now know me for it.

So am I just weird, pretty nuts, or time to seek medical advice or ebay for a straight jacket or something?
Other than that, anyone else have any idiosyncrasies they'd like to share? :)

(oh and spare me the :wtf:'s unless you follow it up with some content ;) - cheers)
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

if I ran the world it would be the law to mention batman in ever conversation.

After watching the American Hotrod day on Discovery about a year ago I say "bitchin" to everythin'. Started as a laugh to piss off my brother, but now I'm use to saying it all the time.

if I ran the world it would be the law to mention batman in ever conversation.

After watching the American Hotrod day on Discovery about a year ago I say "bitchin" to everythin'. Started as a laugh to piss off my brother, but now I'm use to saying it all the time.
That's bitchin', Batman!

LOL, don't worry Grug, you're the good kind of nuts!
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

LoLs.
Batman = purple wheels + Orange Juice. :p

I see you guys have even become aquainted with my little tic like personality things... :p

Now that I think back, the batman thing grew in its use after the Black Wolf thing if I recall correctly.
Did you look up the old log for the answer?

Honey roasted nuts? Like penuts? I will take the tea, but no peanuts not unless I want to kill myself.