4. my eye infection made me half blind the first 2 periods of school, removing nearly an hour of study time i could have done for my spanish final
5. I had a bloody nose the start of my spanish final, then had ANOTHER bloody nose 10 minutes before the end of class that went 5 minutes into the next period. Now i have to finish it up tomarrow in the morning.
6. Had another bloody nose 6th period.
Well, stop picking your nose then.

I woke up?
LoL! Awwww tarry, that sounds like a Nuke comment! :p
Tarry needs a kick up the ass. TOO MUCH NEGATIVE ENERGY :P
LOL This is Tarry we're talking about here ;)
>..>;; Didn't realize I had a legacy...

over 5 times, i have a condition where my blood vessals in my nose are too close to the surface. You shoulda seen some of the horrible nose bleeds i had in my childhood, Some of them lasted up to an hour! Luckily most of them are no longer than 15 minutes nowadays... I got my nose cauterized and it helps. But whenever i get a runny nose....
Erik McClure

over 5 times, i have a condition where my blood vessals in my nose are too close to the surface. You shoulda seen some of the horrible nose bleeds i had in my childhood, Some of them lasted up to an hour! Luckily most of them are no longer than 15 minutes nowadays... I got my nose cauterized and it helps. But whenever i get a runny nose....
On the bright side, if you ever want to go home early from work......