The Beginning of the End

Yes, it's that time again. Er, I mean, it's that once in a lifetime time that nobody cares about. The 6th day, of the 6th month... Not really the 6th year, though, is it? 2006 will have to do for now. Anyway... If you run into ANY kind of bad luck today, from a terrible fall down the stairs to a mere typo in your report... Say it here! Let's see if all the cosmic nonsense has some truth to it. For those people living in places where it's no longer the 6th day, well... Think back :badgrin:
The Expanse. Watch it!

It was my brothers birthday today. He was born at 6am on the 6th of June. And he's now 18, so you do the math. :p

I was at uni since 7am in the morning... got home at 6:30pm... stressed like all hell. More assignments due. Then exams early next week.

Sighs. Hope I pass them all. Getting so tired of all this assignment crap. >_<

At least I get to take a breather tommorow and spend a day with the Mrs to cool off. :)
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

LOL Well, apart from SG seeming to run at 56K speeds for some reason, I'm still waiting for that bloody asteroid.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

I get up.

1. I drop the toilet seat with a crash, possibly waking everyone in the house
2. ITS MY GODDAMN SPANISH FINAL TODAY *cry* :(
3. My eye is bugging the crap out of me

And thats just a half hour after i woke up! i'll post more after school.
Erik McClure

Everything seems like usual to me. Although I got a couple of freebies (webcam) from someone this morning outta the blue :D
Cool.

I can't say that there were any typos that i wouldn't normally make... do bad luck so far!
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Yeah, they really should be more quiet with the washing up ;)
:p

If only that were true, and my neighbours to the right wasn't a bunch of septugenarians (cool ones, granted), to the left rather disturbing baptists with a dog as a surrogate kid, and in front a stuck up cardigan wearing golfer, another stuck up cardigan wearing golfer, and a convicted drug dealer just out Barlinnie.

But noo, I'm in middle-class hell. I'm pretty sure the only female my age in the entire street, is a lesbian!

4. my eye infection made me half blind the first 2 periods of school, removing nearly an hour of study time i could have done for my spanish final
5. I had a bloody nose the start of my spanish final, then had ANOTHER bloody nose 10 minutes before the end of class that went 5 minutes into the next period. Now i have to finish it up tomarrow in the morning.
6. Had another bloody nose 6th period.
Erik McClure