0,o

I seem to have been monkeyed in Hard Light.

Y'know, they could have at least bothered to tell me this...

EDIT: TBH this rather pisses me off. I know I had a sniping match running with BlackDove, but frankly I poked him with a stick and just watched the vitrolic torrents pour forth. I really don't think I did much offensive besides calling him a w#nk#r a few times. Beyond that I've been a reasonable and fairly productive member of the general forum. I was kinda under the impression that monkeying was reserved for extreme offenders. (I.E. neverending Kazan-vs.-Liberator and suchlike.)

At least BD did get monkeyed as well; I would be screaming bloody blue murder otherwise.
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS

Here's what Kalfireth had to say:
"It's the 1st of June.

Know what that means?

You both get to be test rats for my method of dealing with this. You've had the guidelines in place for a while now but apparently that alone isn't enough to stop you going at eachother.

Therefore this thread is locked for being no good, also you're both monkeyed for one week. Enjoy."

I guess the fact that you're monkeyed, and can't even see that post, kind of defeats its purpose. :p
Fortunes of War
Deus Ex Machina

VWBB Survivor: 12/01-7/04, 130 posts

LOL Yeah, I saw that too and thought.. 'What, open minded and friendly? God Forbid!'

Edit : Well, apart from Grug and Goob's exchanges on...er.....well...just about everything really ;)

I was wondering about that one too :) Sectorgame rocks! I often check it before HLP now where as it used to run second or third to GW.

Course I blame WF for the change. :D
HLP is good for arguing with people, but SG is better for vaguely-smutty jokes about rubber toasters.

LoLs.
SG is as flip put it open minded and friendly. :D ^_^

Unlike HLP's intense love of partial censorship among other things.

I think it's because I respect Hunter as both a friend and an admin. He's one of the gang. Not just some upperty admin who has an ego larger than they deserve... :p
*cough*

*hugs for SG*
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

See, I like Sectorgame. I like the atmosphere around here; it's friendlier than HLP and the debates are usually much more in-depth.

But lately the discussions have invariably tended to making disturbing jokes and derailing threads, usually within a few posts. :p If it's on-topic, like in the Strawberry thread, that's fine, but when it starts infecting every single active thread on the board it gets rather tiring. I don't know whether it's WF's presence or the fact that the SG community is a little insulated here, but I'm not a fan of it.
Fortunes of War
Deus Ex Machina

VWBB Survivor: 12/01-7/04, 130 posts

LOL :p

Well, I'm not quite sure how our jokes are 'disturbing' as such, close to the bone sometimes, but you're as entitled to your opinion as anyone else :)

Since it's a pretty close-knit community here, we all tend to post in all the threads, so it's not really surprising to see the same themes rising and falling, but whilst SG itself tends to contain the same posters, I'd hardly call us insulated, this is far from the only board I post on ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

LOL :p

Well, I'm not quite sure how our jokes are 'disturbing' as such, close to the bone sometimes, but you're as entitled to your opinion as anyone else :)
If this is disturbing, i wouldn't recommend Glasgow on a Saturday night - or a Sunday morning.