This footie talk is so funny *lol* You guys are very cute and funny, pissing every where in the country. I hope I won't have to see the actual action or smell your pee pee next time I am in the country *packing a mask and air freshener in my hand carry*

*lol*
Dunno, are you going on the London Underground atall?

The Scottish pee everywhere. Why do you think Hadrian's wall is in ruins? The Scots thought it was a giant urinal and disolved the mortar. :p
It's how we won the War of Independence too.

Well, that and Bannockburn.

You were saying, Aldo?

Cheers Scotland! pwnt.

:D
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I'll leave this conversation here ;)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Scrap my silence.. too right mate, heh!

Makes me laugh how he's already changed his avatar to a swedish badge :P What is even funnier is that if (or when) we finally lose, I can still laugh as his team didn't qualify ;)

I see Also is going to be impossible to be around for the next few weeks :p
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

O_o

...Umm, okay....

My avvie is a lost piece of Beast Wars fanart that was long ago swallowed by the Internet... I can no longer find the full picture but I did save the thumbnail of it... It's Terrorsaur, one of my favorite BW characters, and the pic makes him look just plain cool. XD A bit of an added bonus, since my own Transformer, Starath, is his younger sister and looks a lot like him. :mrgreen:

...Oh, and I go by Starath in many other places, so should I ever refer to myself as that instead of Starfire, now you know why.

Y'know, in case anyone cares... :razz:

--Starfire :mrgreen:
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

Scrap my silence.. too right mate, heh!

Makes me laugh how he's already changed his avatar to a swedish badge :P What is even funnier is that if (or when) we finally lose, I can still laugh as his team didn't qualify ;)
I'm a Rangers and Scotland fan. I can assure you there is nothing you could say I've not heard before :p

also, this is clearly working :D