at least YOU aren't tearing your hair out over how in <insert string of naughty words> Jerry Berlongieri composed descent's music. I mean, making the music is one thing, but trying to figure out HOW to make the music is another thing altogether.

Damn you Jerry. Damn you to hell.
Erik McClure

I think my biggest problem is that I'm slightly hung over from a sort of party we had at my gf's last night. To much rum oi... :(
Poor Gruggy, I should remember to have some water (preferably slightly salted water or Gatorade) next time after you have a heavy drinking. It helps you from feeling less sick the next day.

He's just waay too fond of his alcohol, and turns into the Tasmanian Devil after a few pints, got into a fight with a photographer a few years back iirc.
Something like that :P

But I like their music, nonetheless.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

COM3.ani, specifically taken from a moment in Axem's "Barney's Space Adventure" campaign, which either proves entirely or disproves entirely the existance of God...which isn't totally clear yet.
Hmm, like a Babelfish on lunch break.

It's an unnecessary insult which isn't very funny.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I've been finding a lot of the anti-english things around lately a little offensive. Thats all.

I've been finding a lot of the anti-english things around lately a little offensive. Thats all.
It's not anti english. It's pro-everyone else.

Heh, if you look at it that way I find it a little funny :P No harm done?