We've got a red-light! Thruster number 2 has not shut off, we're going into a flat spin....
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Re: RL space colonization

Sorry for my absence over the past few months. Work (and an unexpectedly resurgent social life) have eaten up large gobs of my time.

But in any case...

Since the bunch of us are sci-fi geeks (playing Freespace and all), I wonder what everyone here thinks about the prospect of colonizing Mars, the moon, and other places in the solar system in the near-term.
I don't think we've met. *waving* Nice to meet you :D

Trust you to turn it into sex :P
;)

Hehehehe, my reputation precedes me... :p

I think it would be interesting to say the least, but plausable. I just don't think conventional positions would cut it however, and most motions would involved the grabbing of ones partner and using them as leverage.

Hmmm...

Raving lunatics in space... discuss.
I for one think it would be rather more difficult to fight someone in a 0G environment. You could punch and hit, but each blow could send you flying into a spin yourself...
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

How about Petrarch in space? Discuss and/or worry..
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Careful - he's mad and he has a bomb!
Is he? *I'm scared*
I think it would be interesting to say the least, but plausable. I just don't think conventional positions would cut it however, and most motions would involved the grabbing of ones partner and using them as leverage.

Hmmm...

Raving lunatics in space... discuss.
I for one think it would be rather more difficult to fight someone in a 0G environment. You could punch and hit, but each blow could send you flying into a spin yourself...
Very funny, maybe you can play "spray and catch" in space :D