Don't think med graduates get that kinda gift here in the States. I made some tissue section slides during my final year. I also made a few slides of my blood smear. Who knows, 10 million years later if my blood slides survived, aliens might be able to clone a whole new me from the DNA samples they get from the slides.
There's a thought...... I take you're graduated, then? I was never sure if you were final year-ish or finished with all the university pullaver.
*giggles* :p
I'll let wf or kj answer that one. ;)
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

Aiyo... I've had a cold for about a week now too! Last night I was shivering violently and baking up at the same time... Grrr, and now I'm aching all over ! Damn colds.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Don't think med graduates get that kinda gift here in the States. I made some tissue section slides during my final year. I also made a few slides of my blood smear. Who knows, 10 million years later if my blood slides survived, aliens might be able to clone a whole new me from the DNA samples they get from the slides.
There's a thought...... I take you're graduated, then? I was never sure if you were final year-ish or finished with all the university pullaver.
I graduated a few years ago, and I actually graduated a year earlier for my program. Worked like crazy 24/7, didn't do much other stuff apart from school work and research. I have been doing biomed research since and plan to go back to school again at some point soon for a phD or MD or both together.