Um... Hunter, could you add something at the bottom of the forums that says who's in the chat room? They do this at JREF so it might be nice in case we have a few minutes and decide to want to pop in the chat room we'll know if there's anybody in there.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I would, but it's not something I know how to do because of the different chat method used. JREF or whatnot probably uses IRC plugins. I will put it on the list of things to add in the next patch though.
The Expanse. Watch it!

To be clear, JREF is Japan Refrence a forum I visit. Their chat is a flashchat.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I figured i should stop spamming Chatter with new topics so i'll just post this here :razz:

A Mechanical Dream is a story i've been working on. For.. uh... 4 hours... :oops: Its actually been going a LOT farther than my other attempts at a story, so i wanted to post my prologue and my first chapter. Tell me if you like it! :)

A Mechanical Dream

*edit: Damn it, i can't get a PDF converter to work! My system just won't accept a printer that uses that rerouting thingy to send the print information to a program, which is of course needed to convert the PDF file. Any suggestions?

For now i just embedded the fonts into the .doc file.
Erik McClure