I've always wondered why ZB still hangs out on HLP. At least on the VBB he was useful as the great knowledgable one when it came to FREDding but seeing as how he can't even be bothered to do that any more I really don't see why he'd hang out there. It's not as if anyone appears to like him.
He likes to bully people.

Why not just ignore him? Or try to get an admin to ban him, if he's being a real jerk about things?
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

Why not just ignore him? Or try to get an admin to ban him, if he's being a real jerk about things?
Because banning is underhand. You really want to make him look like a bit of a tit, so he takes the huff.

Well, it is rants.

Zylonbane is basically a certified wankpot, one of those people you get who delights in belittling people and being a smug wee ###. I suspect in reality he's a bespeckled, acne ridden, overweight 17 year old who's not left his bedroom in 3 years and wears a man-diaper subsisting on pot noodles and diet coke.

WF - welcome to rants. The only place where the language is fouler and the conversation more disturbing than my office cafeteria.

:D