Sweet, as soon as I get my camera fixed I'm gonna find some crazy outfits. :p
I find that statement slightly worrying.....
We have a multi-page thread about his frosted nipples, I'm sure we're all mentally prepared for it by now......

Sweet, as soon as I get my camera fixed I'm gonna find some crazy outfits. :p
I find that statement slightly worrying.....
We have a multi-page thread about his frosted nipples, I'm sure we're all mentally prepared for it by now......
there are things you can never be prepared for........

Well, this is a picture from my best friend's wedding (Spring 2006). I was her bridesmaid and helper for the event (from decorating the chapel to making the flower girl's basket to floral arrangement for center pieces...). I also made the bride's bouquet (20 minutes before she walked down the aisle), and I decorated the wedding cake (10 minutes before the guests enter the ballroom for the reception dinner).

Overall, it was a pretty cool experience. I am still glad that I could make to her wedding for I just recovered from chicken pox two weeks before the wedding :D

Should have thought about that! :D

Actually, I was very tired towards the end of the whole thing and catching the bouquet was the last thing in my mind. Having only about 4 hours of sleep a day and worked hard for the event the whole time I was awake for almost a week, I'm amazed that I managed to pull things together and still able to 'stand up' until the dinner was over.

Should have thought about that! :D

Actually, I was very tired towards the end of the whole thing and catching the bouquet was the last thing in my mind. Having only about 4 hours of sleep a day and worked hard for the event the whole time I was awake for almost a week, I'm amazed that I managed to pull things together and still able to 'stand up' until the dinner was over.
Ah, I think I can see why my brother is avoiding marriage.