Total votes: 2 (40%)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + 2 snacks
Total votes: 1 (20%)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + 3 snacks
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + More than that
Total votes: 5

Yeah, surprisingly I hardly eat much at times. Some days just dinner, with maybe an apple or something to tie me over until then.
Depends what I'm doing.

I don't mind a good breakfeast, such as some cereal like all bran or something, and vegimite toast. But yeah.

As for exercise, I know I don't do enough. I have the occasional weekly weights workout session with my mate and the walk to uni. I'll even walk the dog occasionally. Not enough to fight off me beer gut though unfortunatly.

Probably when I join the army reserves and move out I'll be able to get a bit fitter.

By the way Night Hammer, still waiting for that f#####g fitness program from like, a couple of years ago you said you'd send me. :p
*stabs*
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

hahahah

coach always sends us one for summer workouts, thats all yours...god know s i dont want to do it

but it id bet moeny itll involve running monday and wednesday, lifting tues and thurs and basketball friday...like its been since the begining of time
:smash:
:flag45:

*flicks off Raa*

I generally eat a small breakfast and a decent lunch and dinner, with a snack in there somewhere. It depends on my grocery situation and my schedule for the day, really.

I get plenty of exercise, doing a 2 mile walk around the campus a few times a week.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet