Dr. b**ch, French Professor

I did fine in the academics department last semester but this time around, I have a real b**ch of a French professor who seems to regard her students (all of us) as people whose egos must be crushed, ground, and sauteed, in approximately that order. Again, I'm doing okay in my other classes (A's in four upper-division humanities) but I'm either failing French or getting a D.

I'm not the only one who's getting that sort of disconnect between their other coursework and Dr. b**ch's course, either. I've gotten B's for three semesters. Something smells here.

Another student and I are getting the paperwork together to make a formal protest to the department. Her grading is shafting us all, she evidently never learned how to do self-evaluation on her tests, and her attitude, frankly, sucks more than a Hoover in turbo-super-ultra-mega-clean mode.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

No, I'm posting from school. It fits, though. And no, she's not tenured. After the nasty little surprise we've got planned for her (i.e., protest to the department regarding her attitude and grading), she probably won't be, either.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

Did it take long to wipe the hydraulic fluid off yourself so that you could look innocent?
Oh, please. That'd be so crude. Give me a bit of credit for artistry, here.