Fugly Motor

I know it's a matter of taste and I know there are, out there, somewhere, increadibly rare people who don't like Mantas (they obviously need help) but seriously, how ugly is Stealth's caddy:

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index. ... 866.0.html

Must have been designed with a ruler. And it's probably late 70s/early 80s so the engine will have been strangled with smog gear.

His Mitsi doesn't too bad though, I'll give him that, though it's probably front wheel drive :|

LOL Yeah, must admit, those old box cars always look like the kind of cars you drew when you were 8 years old, all straight lines. Still, each to their own :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

His car is very very fugly. His mitsu is nice, but there's no way in hell he's a VR-4, so it most definately is FWD>

My car is pretty nice. FWD, but made right.

EDIT: Didn't read the thread. He used to have a 3000GT. That's what I was referring to...

The mirage.... meh. Shoulda got a Gallant...

Image link down! Repeat, image link down! (@ aldo << >>)

Yeah not to much a fan of the box carts myself. :p
They were always made from proper steal though, so they weighed a couple of tons and don't 'crumple' like todays plastic wraps on wheels.

they weigh 2 tons through a combination of under and over engineering.
A BMW weighs as much as a tank but still manages to be a decent car, though I'm not a fan of 'em.

You drive an Integra right Tar ? Not too bad, with a decent 'slippy diff (LSD) such as Type Rs. I just prefer RWD.

You drive an Integra right Tar ? Not too bad, with a decent 'slippy diff (LSD) such as Type Rs. I just prefer RWD.
Yep. I'd like an R, but the theft rate on them is unbelieveable. I'd like to get a Lotus Elise, or Exige, personally...

Yep. I'd like an R, but the theft rate on them is unbelieveable. I'd like to get a Lotus Elise, or Exige, personally...
Yeah. dunno about you but I work all week in a job I frickin' hate to pay to have the stuff I like. When my last Manta was nicked, crashed and written off, I nearly gave up on cars alltogether.

Yeah. dunno about you but I work all week in a job I frickin' hate to pay to have the stuff I like. When my last Manta was nicked, crashed and written off, I nearly gave up on cars alltogether.
Aye. I worked for 2 years, and never bought myself anything to save enough to buy my Car. It's not been stolen (yet) but I fear for that happening all the time. The Integra is the most stolen Car in the US, and is 7 of the top 10 stolen by year /model

You aren't safe anywhere. Just because you live in an afluent area doesn't mean some sleezebag from the slums won't come and nick yer stuff.

More often than not, though, it's some rich kid, too. >..>