Must admit, I'm personally rather dubious of the whole thing, squirrels might be able to give a human a slight nip or bruise by biting them, but a full grown dog with hair protecting it, their teeth wouldn't get through the fur. The teeth aren't designed for predator work anyway they are blunt, they have no molars for chewing meat so they would most likely choke to death because they wouldn't be able to reduce the size of the pieces. Finally, their digestive system is't designed around meat, it would likely make them extremely ill.

Nibble nibble.
but not Nobbys nuts.
Actually, I think you'll find it is nobby's. Not Noddy's... :wink:
Any fool can pull a trigger...
:flag209:
As the madmen play on words
And make us all dance to their song
To the tune of starving millions
To make a better kind of gun...

Must admit, I'm personally rather dubious of the whole thing, squirrels might be able to give a human a slight nip or bruise by biting them, but a full grown dog with hair protecting it, their teeth wouldn't get through the fur. The teeth aren't designed for predator work anyway they are blunt, they have no molars for chewing meat so they would most likely choke to death because they wouldn't be able to reduce the size of the pieces. Finally, their digestive system is't designed around meat, it would likely make them extremely ill.
Why it's true squirrels might not eat flesh, their bite is alot stronger than you think. My cat let a chipmonk have a fighting chance and the thing chased him and bite him on the front paw a few times. Later he devolped an infection, and we had to take him to the vet when his paw swelled three times it's normal size.
The Only Thing faster than Lightning, is My Aim.

Nibble nibble.
but not Nobbys nuts.
Actually, I think you'll find it is nobby's. Not Noddy's... :wink:
Ah, that explains why Inspector Winston was visiting the house.............

:shock: