Quite a hefty premium for the tin, by the looks of it...
Any fool can pull a trigger...
:flag209:
As the madmen play on words
And make us all dance to their song
To the tune of starving millions
To make a better kind of gun...

o_o Whoa, cool! Ghost in da Shell!

The price is a lil crazy though, it'd be far cheaper to tape the eps offa Adult Swim.... :razz: Provided they ever bring the series back... >_>
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

It's been back on Mon-Wed at 1:30 Eastern for the past three weeks. :P Even better, 2nd Gig premieres this Saturday at 12:30! :D

redmenace: Yup, those prices are insane. I haven't yet seen a DVD boxed set that isn't overpriced. (For example, seasons of Star Trek series have an MSRP of over $100!) Speaking of GITS, I recently bought the first disk of that set, but when playing it, I found a lot of streaking/choppiness. I had to send it back to Bandai, and they sent me a new copy, plus the 2nd disk with DTS audio from the special edition. There still seems to be a little streaking on this one, but at least it's a lot more watchable. I've only seen a few anime series myself, but if I were to buy all of them, I'd probably run up into the thousands of dollars price range. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

^ I'll never buy a Season of Star Trek because of that. They are $50 more than most other shows. Shame, really, cause I'd like to, but oh well, I've seen the lot anyway. :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

It's been back on Mon-Wed at 1:30 Eastern for the past three weeks. :P Even better, 2nd Gig premieres this Saturday at 12:30! :D
o_o Really? Well, that's news to me.... >_> ^^; I only manage to catch AS on Saturday nights so I didn't even think about weeknights. :mrgreen: Yay, more Ghost in da Shell is comin! I saw the commercial for the new eps last week, I'm so excited (even though the eps always run through so fast I'm absolutely confused by the end lol). Now if only they'd put back Fooly Cooly so I can see the last episode! >.<
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake