"We all make mistakes. We date the wrong people for too long. We chew gum with our mouths open. We say inappropriate things in front of grandma.

And we buy leather pants."
:smash:
:flag45:

It's not as good as when someone put Hurricane Wilma on ebay. :lol:
The Yakuza?
I read that a while back. What a loon. Whats funny is, if you check the website, I've posted, it says "thanks for your service", and tells about him leaving. :lol: So, I think he got fired for it.

http://www.kpvi.com/index.cfm?page=team ... ontent.cfm
Idaho Weatherman Touts Hurricane Katrina Conspiracy Theory

(JND) - Scott Stevens, weatherman at KPVI-TV in Pocatello, Idaho claims that someone used Russian KGB technology to create Hurricane Katrina. According to a brief article on Flashnews.com, Stevens blames the Japanese Yakuza mafia, who he says were attempting to manipulate futures markets via the natural disaster.

Stevens' website, WeatherWars.com, includes documentation he has collected in an attempt to bolster his theories that energy weapons and airplane contrails are part of secret weather manipulating activities.

Another website:

Weatherman Claims Japanese Mafia Behind Hurricane Katrina
POCATELLO, Idaho (Wireless Flash) – Here’s a theory that’s sure to cause a storm of controversy: A meteorologist in Pocatello, Idaho, claims Japanese gangsters known as the Yakuza caused Hurricane Katrina.
Scott Stevens says after looking at NASA satellite photos of the hurricane, he’s is convinced it was caused by electromagnetic generators from ground-based microwave transmitters.

The generators emit a soundwave between three and 30 megahertz and Stevens claims the Russians invented the storm-creating technology back in 1976 and sold it to others in the late 1980s.

Stevens says the clouds formed by the generators are different than normal clouds and are able to appear out of nowhere and says Katrina had many rotation points that are unusual for hurricanes.

At least ten nations and organizations possess the technology but Stevens suspects the Japanese Yakuza created Katrina in order to make a fortune in the futures market and to get even with the U.S. for the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima.

Stevens will discuss the storm creation theory tomorrow night (Sep. 9) on an internet radio show at www.thesciencedetective.com

From what I've heard his station said as long as he doesn't discuss his theory on the air they are fine with it..
The Only Thing faster than Lightning, is My Aim.