Ditto, and when refreshing, I get asked for a login, and then this:

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Hmm.. that's disturbing. I don't really expect it to work but have you tried emptying out your net cache, history and cookies? There might be something there that's ballsing it up.

I'll forward this to the staff forum later on and we'll see if we can work out what's up. Let me know here if it gets fixed please :)

Hmm.. that's disturbing. I don't really expect it to work but have you tried emptying out your net cache, history and cookies? There might be something there that's ballsing it up.

I'll forward this to the staff forum later on and we'll see if we can work out what's up. Let me know here if it gets fixed please :)

*reactivates account*

it's not fair! they just put the forum back up! :(
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee." -The Grim Reaper

Shivans and HOL be damned. Unless you're on their side. ;)

Might be up, but it seems they locked the door behind me, real bummer :(

All I get is a small window asking for my name and password, and it dosen`t work anymore.... Can`t get the homepage to come up, just that stupid window..

Ack, seems there was a problem loging in on the forum main page, but i could post in threads, if that makes any sence, but now I can`t even do that.. I`m, to say the least screwed..

Any suggestions as to how I can get ahold of an admin over there and get this straighten out.. I don`t have an e-mail address to contact anyone..
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

Then that would explain why the windows says maintanance.. You`d have to be an admin to have access.. Whew, had me worried there for a while.. Thanks for the swift reply Taristin.

I guess i`ll wait, I should be able to do that at least, and thanks again..

(edit) Another thing, the link provided by ask.com is grayed out, interesting to say the least.
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

We are currently preparing to move to another server, this means there will be another downtime coming up. If there are no problems and the move will require only minimal changes, HLP should be open in two days after it has been closed. Domain name (hard-light.net) will not change.

After we have completed moving all files and databases to the new server as well as tested that everything is functional, Sandwich will change hard-light.net to direct to our new server instead of our current server. It will usually take 48 hours for a new DNS take take effect, but the actual time varies between internet service providers, some will get the new DNS sooner or later than others.

If we encounter problems and the move cannot be completed for some reason, nothing will change and HLP will return as you left it. In this case the only loss has been the downtime.

We are advising hosted projects not to update their ftp contents at this time. We rather not disable hosted project ftp accounts, because we would have to assign new passwords for each account, which we would like to avoid in a case the move cannot be completed.

We apologize for any inconvenience the upcoming downtime may cause.

Here is the post.
The Only Thing faster than Lightning, is My Aim.