(LAN Thread) Just out of pure curiosity.

Stemming from the "Mass Ignore" topic that Hunty started..

How much money do you think it would take to get every UK member of this forum and get them to have a half-decent get together/LAN for a day or two?

Hint: I have a very large bag of it to waste. Having a slight Liverpool accent its not surprising that I'd want to loose a large amount of money fast.
Last edited by Robo on Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Depends where it's held.

If it's near you somewhere then probably a fair bit, because it's not exactly on any main rail lines, so there'd be a lot of buggering about.

However, you can get to London for between £1-£10 from most cities: www.megabus.com
That said, missing the Megabus means being stuck in London and having to spend £70 on a train ticket to get back home. Which was nice...

I didn't say near me :P I'll look into it.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

There's a few more, I know that. And we could always bring some other peeps along that we know.. such as that bunch of lads you hang about with from Yorkshire.

I've always been pushing for one over the years.. and now I feel we should all give it a go :)

We could always steal some L4Y'ers if we were short at all. I'd be bringing along about 2/3 people.

Depends where it's held.

If it's near you somewhere then probably a fair bit, because it's not exactly on any main rail lines, so there'd be a lot of buggering about.

However, you can get to London for between £1-£10 from most cities: www.megabus.com
That said, missing the Megabus means being stuck in London and having to spend £70 on a train ticket to get back home. Which was nice...
Like f### I'm catching a Megabus from Glasgow to London.........

I would rather have a fat, elderly Liverpudlian whore with a fag in one side of her mouth and a used tampon stuck in the other, perform a vasectomy on me with a fishknife in the high street of Milton Keynes.