I might have to go out and get UT'04. Just hope my PC is man enough.
I had a one hour nap and by the time I woke up you were gone :P
Last edited by Robo on Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I might have to go out and get UT'04. Just hope my PC is man enough.
I had a an hour nap and by the time I woke up you were gone :P
Lipstick on your collar, eh?

Right. The gallery of pics coming to a grand total of 3 images :P You don't need to tell me that I have 120kb GIFs, either.. the colours are crap for compression.

So the 6 of us grabbed a strip of PCs on one side of the room and set up camp. Me especially. I sat right in the middle of them all and decided quickly to take a picture left, right and center.

Firstly we've got Bev, Peter and Patrick to my right. Bev had his utterley disgusting pork scratchings in my face the hole time. Ugh.

To my left I had the London boys Jack and Ross, funny lads. Much talking about burnt face man and the like. Plus Ross kept stealing my chocolates, the b#stard.

And finally, my desk. This would make a hole African country cry. I ate so much my stomach still hurts :P
"Do any of you lads want a cream cake by the way?" :P

So anyway, I feel we need to congratulate ourselves on organisating a successful and enjoyable LAN - even if there were only 3 SGers there! I'd love to do that again in 2006, and hopefully more people can come that time.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Right.
Firstly we've got Bev, Peter and Patrick to my right. Bev had his utterley disgusting pork scratchings in my face the hole time. Ugh.

*snip*
Noo! Where'd my chin go ?! :|

I had a one hour nap and by the time I woke up you were gone
yeah, I was shattered and had gotten a bit bored of it TBH. Managed 9 hours tho. :)