Hunh... In the US you so much as look as an animal funny and you'll get so many animal-lovers glaring at you...

<edit>I think.</edit>
Yup, same for plants, and tree-huggers respectively...

I go to a hippy school
I bet my school has more hippies than your's. The school was founded by a crackhead and her pot smoking husband :razz:
Elton John, Richard Dean Andserson, Jack O'Neill, and MacGyver rock this world.

I dunno bout that. This school had been a hippy haven for decades. Yours may have more by simply being a magnet school, but this one has a large percentage of hippies... more so than I've seen anywhere.

Granted, I'm much more used to living in areas with wiggers, 'thugs', wanna be gang members.... basically the US equivalent of Neds, of all races...

How old are you again? I should temporarily ban you for animal cruelty. :P
No. Cane toads (Australia's only toads, so no question about what he's talking about) are a f#####g plague. They kill anything smaller than themselves, which means a whole crap load of native mammals, frogs, reptiles etc, as well as killing anything that tries to eat them because they're poisonous. And they're spreading - they started in queensland, but they've been spotted up north all the way over here on the other side of the bloody continent. Every toad he kills is one toad less f#####g up the native ecosystem.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

:D Yeah, darn cane toads. >(
Don't enforce your imperialistic tree hugging ways on me! :p

Hell, Dad tells me that when he was a kid, the government payed 2 bob for every dead sparrow you brought in. That was back when sling shots were not illegal to carry around.

But yeah, toads are just evil. They can even kill your dog if they try and eat them and get poisened.
My dog's smart tho, he flips them over and gores out there guts. *Pet's Jacko

It's nearly Magpie season again too damnit. Bloody birds go nutso when they nest, swooping anyone who walks near the tree (albeit prob upto 40 meters). They are a protected speicies though. So you can get fined for defending yourself. :doubt:

I'm still 20 btw, turning 21 in January. ;)
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

Today, you will make a decision that may change your life - but only if you decide to be bolder than before! With Saturn moving into Uranus, you may find yourself feeling constricted and with irregular bowel movements.